Why invest in Šiauliai city industrial park?
There is an equipped infrastructure, which is needed for outdoor greenfield investments.
Companies that invest at least 600 000 Eur per 1 hectare and create at least 5 new workplaces will be exempted from real estate tax and land rent for a period of 10 years. More >>>
The administration of Šiauliai City Municipality guarantees assistance and cooperation to companies that want to distribute building permits.
Companies, that already chosen Šiauliai Industrial Park
There are twelve companies which already made agreements with Šiauliai City Municipality for the land rent in the Industrial Park.
Six companies started to operate in the Šiauliai City Industrial Park:
- JSC “Lietmeta” (corrugated cardboard production and trade);
- JSC “ROL Lithuania” (metal processing);
- JSC “Vonin Lithuania” (fishing nets and fish farming equipment);
- JSC “Krovlita” (storage and logistics);
- JSC “Scania Lietuva” (specialized service);
- JSC “Formula Air Baltic” (industrial dust extraction, filtration and ventilation).
- JSC “Metmega” (manufacture of trailers and semi-trailers).
These companies have already invested about 53 mln. Eur and created more than 6000new workplaces in Šiauliai Industrial Park.
Construction works in Šiauliai City Industrial Park are already carried out by:
- JSC “Agroconsult LT” (fertilizer production).
In the near future, buildings will be projected by:
- JSC „Aukstata“ (building projects).
- JSC „Nord Robotics“ (robotic systems).
- JSC „Laumžirgiai“ (wood processing robots);
- JSC „Dovyra“ (metal, plastic processing);
- JSC „Ltintus“ (manufacture of energy-saving polymeric windows and doors);
- JSC „Alfestas“ (production of aluminum windows, doors, facades);
- JSC "JW Trade" (manufacture of bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories).