Why invest in Siauliai city industrial park?
Equipped infrastructure for greenfield investments. Assistance and mediation of Siauliai City Municipality Administration in obtaining a construction permit and communicating with other institutions is guaranteed.
Companies that invest at least EUR 600,000 per 1 ha and create at least 5 new jobs are exempt from real estate tax and land rent for a period of 10 years.
Companies, that already chosen Siauliai Industrial Park
There are fivteen companies which already made agreements with Siauliai City Municipality for the land rent in the Industrial Park.
Eight companies started to operate in the Siauliai City Industrial Park:
- JSC “Lietmeta” (corrugated cardboard production and trade);
- JSC “ROL Lithuania” (metal processing);
- JSC “Vonin Lithuania” (fishing nets and fish farming equipment);
- JSC “Krovlita” (storage and logistics);
- JSC “Scania Lietuva” (specialized service);
- JSC “Formula Air Baltic” (industrial dust extraction, filtration and ventilation);
- JSC “Metmega” (manufacture of trailers and semi-trailers);
- JSC “Agroconsult LT” (fertilizer production);
- JSC „Ltintus“ (manufacture of energy-saving polymeric windows and doors);
- JSC „Aukstata“ (building projects);
- JSC "JW Trade" (manufacture of bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories).
- JSC "Intelligent solar" (manufacture of sun collector)
These companies have already invested about 67,3 mln. Eur and created more than 6400 workplaces in Siauliai Industrial Park.
In the near future, buildings will be projected by:
- JSC „Laumžirgiai“ (wood processing robots);
- JSC „Dovyra“ (metal, plastic processing);
- JSC „Alsveta“ (production and painting of light metal constructions).
More information about Siauliai Industrial Park is provided by the Economics and Investment Department of Siauliai City Municipality chief specialist Ilona Ringytė-Gedvilė, ph. n. +370 600 96 050, e-mail: .